Projected capacitive touchscreen devices work on the same basic principle. However, there are a few features that make them unique. The upper glass layer, for example, features transparent electrodes — typically aligned in a grid-like fashion —
that project an electrostatic field. Upon touching this layer, the user absorbs some of the charges. This phenomenon allows the device to determine when and where the user touched.
Capacitive touch screen
Cover Glass Thickness
Interface of CTP
-20 to 70 degree
1) 7-15 working days delivery time: for standard models, We can ship within 3 working days upon order confirmation, For regular customized products, we usually can ship within 15 working days.
2) Good Cost performance --- We don’t have the lowest price, And we do not aim to have the lowest price, You get what u pay for, our quality and service absolutely worth the price.
3) Our sales team are very energetic and always ready to assist you for any demand, Our engineers are able to handle 98% of firmware tuning and troubleshooting by ourself.
4、Product features* Up to 65″ available
* Multi-touch (10 points)
* 0.5 mm gap between LCD and touch sensors
* Variety glass option supported
* Mirror glass, AG, AR, AF, etc.
* Custom size and shapes of the coverglass
* High-Speed response time
Q1: Where is your panel pc / Tablet pc apply?
A: Restaurant, Advertisement, Gaming, Medical Equipment, kiosk, ATM, Industrial automation, Supermarket chain stores, industrial control, a detection device, instruments and meters, security monitoring, intelligent terminals embedded high-end
Q2: What is the main size for your panel pc and industrial monitor?
A: 7",10.1",15", 15.6",17",19",21.5",31.5" and wide screen the same zise. We also support the customized.
Q3: Do I need to do a sensor test after installation?
A: Theoretically need to do.
Q4: How to indicate that the customer is grounded?
A: When you put the hand on the metal frame, it runs normally, it shows grounded, otherwise the ghost point. Whether the customer is grounded is determined by the structure of the customer's machine.
Q5: What does TX and RX mean?
A: Drive and sense channels.