gloves capacitive touch screen 1、Product introduction When you are wearing gloves, your skin doesn’t come into contact with the screen. Because most glove material isn’t electrically conductive, the sensors do not register any input. You may have seen touch screen gloves marketed as being...
When you are wearing gloves, your skin doesn’t come into contact with the screen. Because most glove material isn’t electrically conductive, the sensors do not register any input.
You may have seen touch screen gloves marketed as being compatible with the iPhone. They often have grey fingertips – this is because the manufacturer has used a special electrically conductive thread for this part of the glove. This gives the
sensors a positive reading when touched, allowing you to touch, tap, and swipe to your heart’s content.
Capacitive Touch Screen
CE, ISO, ROHS, EMC certificate, etc
Free existing sample for checking size and quality
1) 7-15 working days delivery time: for standard models, We can ship within 3 working days upon order confirmation, For regular customized products, we usually can ship within 15 working days.
2) Good Cost performance --- We don’t have the lowest price, And we do not aim to have the lowest price, You get what u pay for, our quality and service absolutely worth the price.
3) Our sales team are very energetic and always ready to assist you for any demand, Our engineers are able to handle 98% of firmware tuning and troubleshooting by ourself.
1) Projected Capacitive touch screen
3) 7 inch to 65 inch(More large sizes products are developed now)
4) OS support: Windows 7/8/10, Android, Linux
5、Packing & Shipping
Q1: Where is your main market for your products?
A: Most of our products are exported to Europe, South Asia, Africa, and Mid East.
Q2: Are you buy for personal use, retail, or wholesale?
A: If you regularly buy POS products, to protect your clients and also save cost for you.
We suggest you could buy extra 2-3 units as reserves for unexpected needs.
Q3: Are you still worry about the compatibility of PC with your software?
A: Before you make the order, you could test your software if compatible with
our hardware, you could send your software to us or you could Teamviewer.
Q4: What is the difference between projected capacitive and surface capacitive?
A: PCAP support multi-touch, gloves operation, and air gap touch, while SCAP only supports single-touch, both of which are not possible with SCAP.
Q5: What’s your biggest size?
A: 75 inch.
Previous: Touch Screen Panel 11.6
Next: 7 Touch Screen Overlay